Monday, February 20, 2012

Ridiculously CUTE!

Miss Maggie also needed a library bag. One that can accomodate larger format books as well as the skinny chapter books. Maggie's mum chose some gorgeous bright turquoise and pink owl fabric, just delicious. I stopped off at a drapery store in Turramurra on my errands rounds on Friday and saw some rather sweet pompom trim. Perfect colour, daunting on how I would actually sew with it...

Anyhoo...

This is the library bag...


And we had loads of each lining and outer fabric left over as well as the trim so I made this rather ridiculously cute cushion! After all, it is nice to have something pretty to lie on while you are reading a book, right?!

Absolutely gorgeous and absolutely LOVED by mother AND daughter. (and my daughter too!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment